For cutting curves in ceramic tiles, brick, breeze block, marble, glass, cast iron, fibreglass and plastic.
|Manufacture ID ||HKTC02 |
|Length (mm) ||300 |
|Type ||Blades |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Tungsten Carbide Grit Rod 300mm is rated
Rated 1 out of
Eyelets broke off during use
Crimped eyelets at each end were not secured to rod tightly enough. Had to re-crimp in a vice to prevent them from breaking off. Grit rod did not last very long, became grit-less very quickly.
Date published: 2019-10-12
Rated 5 out of
Just the job.
Does the job i require. Cuts intricate shapes in my Plasterwork.
Date published: 2019-10-02
Rated 5 out of
Tugston Carbide grit rod 300mm saw attachment
I needed a saw to go through an underground clay pipe 160mm I didnt want to disturb anything and was suprised how quckly this cut through the pipe which wass 15/20mm thick excellent I bought 5 I only used one and it still has life in it, Can not fault this type of saw
Date published: 2018-06-18