For cutting curves in ceramic tiles, brick, breeze block, marble, glass, cast iron, fibreglass and plastic.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Tungsten Carbide Grit Rod 150mm is rated
Rated 1 out of
Eyelets broke off during use
Crimped eyelets at each end were not secured to rod tightly enough. Had to re-crimp in a vice to prevent them from breaking off. Grit rod did not last very long, became grit-less very quickly.
Date published: 2019-10-12
Rated 5 out of
Just the job.
Does the job i require. Cuts intricate shapes in my Plasterwork.
Date published: 2019-10-02
Rated 5 out of
Tugston Carbide grit rod 300mm saw attachment
I needed a saw to go through an underground clay pipe 160mm I didnt want to disturb anything and was suprised how quckly this cut through the pipe which wass 15/20mm thick excellent I bought 5 I only used one and it still has life in it, Can not fault this type of saw
Date published: 2018-06-18