• Accepts TWX7 Router Table Module, Contractors Saw Module and Project Saw Module
• Transforms any shed or garage into a fully-fledged workshop
• Integrated deadman's switch for table-controlled power
• Stable design with folding legs for handy storage
Versatile woodworking station with a multitude of accessories for tackling any woodworking task. Built-in mains isolated switch connector for connecting power tools, with knee-off stop button function. Includes clamping table module with 40 x 20mm dia holes for securing workpieces. Easy-to-fit module inserts quickly transform the workcentre into the tool desired by the operator. Module levelling screws for simple surface level calibration result in a perfectly flat work surface. Positioning wheels improve manoeuvrability, for small position adjustments. Folds down compactly for convenient transportation.
Accessories available include Router Table Module 67501 , Project Saw 10002 , Contractor Saw Module 42809 , Side Support 56695 , Outfeed Support 40371 , Rugged Transit Kit 80669
|Brand ||Triton |
|Manufacture ID ||265253 |
|Type ||Router |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Triton TWX7 WorkCentre is rated
Rated 2 out of
Could be good!
I think this appears to be a good product, but I have been unable to use it in the month that I have had it because the "triton twx7 router table module" has not been available. Despite many requests made to Toolstation and Triton I have received no information about when, of if, it will bee available. I may just have wasted £439 on useless equipment.
Date published: 2020-08-13
Rated 4 out of
I bought this together with the project saw module and intend to buy the router module when it becomes available again.
Set-up of workstation simple but annoying that it does have wheels for moving when folded as a default rather than an optional extra. The levelling of the default clamping table was made slightly obscure by not indicating in the manual that the bobbins 'levelling' screws are preventing horizontal movement of the table.
Had a problem setting up the project saw module : the bobbin levelling screws required too much torque to insert and broke the drive thread on the screw. Had to buy replacements for the bobbin screws and remove some of the anti-slip gunk before inserting. I have no idea what the module mounting wheels are meant to do - as far as I can see they just get in the way.
Otherwise all good and reasonably pleased with the product. Look forward to getting router module in the future.
Date published: 2020-08-12
Rated 5 out of
With very little space its ideal when folded takes up no room very solid when used with router table module very pleased thankyou
Date published: 2020-08-02
Rated 5 out of
Great bench, easy to erect, stable.
Date published: 2020-07-22
Rated 5 out of
Waited 4 months to come back into stock; but well worth it. Have fitted my own 200mm wheels to fittings provided, which transforms mobility when folded.
A robust, stable platform. The user/assembly manual is poor, but youtube helps. Have rated reliability as excellent in anticipation that it's robust features will endure it's coming hard life!
Date published: 2020-07-15
Rated 5 out of
This is a really useful addition to my garage workshop. It is really solid and a good based for assembly , planing etc.. I have purchased it with the intention of buying the router table insert as I already have a Triton router.
Date published: 2020-01-09
Rated 5 out of
I am just setting up a new woodshop in a large shed. I bought the Triton WorkCentre along with the router and saw modules. They work together brilliantly and save a lot of room. Easy to swap out the modules and they work well.
The WorkCentre was delivered on time and as promised.
Date published: 2019-05-27