• 317mm (12.5") cutting width,
• 17,500 cuts per minute
• Cutter height: 3.2-152mm
• Max depth of cut in single pass: 2.4mm (3/32")
• Easy, accurate setting of depth of cut in 1.6mm increments
• Large infeed & outfeed tables for additional material support
• Includes circuit breaker & dust extraction chute
Trim down wood boards to a consistent thickness and width using the Triton TPT125 thicknesser. The high-performance device is able to make 17,500 cuts per minute – you can adjust the cutter height between 3.2 mm and 152 mm, so you can get it just right every time.
The unit's four-post column design ensures smooth, accurate vertical movement, helping you achieve consistent results. A graduated-depth crank handle for the roller case and an easy-to-read thickness scale help achieve precise cutting depths in 1.6 mm increments. The thicknesser comes with large infeed and outfeed tables which provide added material support, so it's easy to trim longer workpieces too.
Dust extraction chutes can be mounted to extract towards the left or right for a clean and safe working environment. The Triton thicknesser also comes with a circuit breaker to ensure electrical safety. Quick access brushes allow you to change worn brushes without hassle. Plus, it's easy to mount onto the bench thanks to the locating holes.
• Easy to accurately set depth of cut in 1.6 mm increments
• Large infeed and outfeed tables for additional material support
• Includes circuit breaker and dust extraction chute for safer and cleaner working
• Dimensions: 90 x 590 x 370 mm
• Table size: 317 x 600 mm
• 317 mm (12.5") cutting width
• 17,500 cuts per minute
• Cutter height: 3.2-152 mm
• Maximum depth of cut in single pass: 2.4 mm (3/32")
• 2.4 mm maximum cut depth
• No-load speed 8,750 rpm
• Planing depth 2.4 mm
• Weight 28.3 kg
• HSS blades
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN