Variable, electronically-controlled speed and adjustment technology.
• 1400W motor
• 1/4" and 8mm collets
• Plunge, handle winder and fine depth adjustment
• Enables above-table height control and cutter changes
Supplied with 2 collets, collet spanner, height winder handle and multifunction fence
Adjustable 1400W motor with variable, electronically-controlled speed. Automatic spindle lock and 2-stage safety switch for super-safe bit-change mode. Features traditional plunge depth adjustment with unique rack-and-pinion ratcheting handle and fine depth adjustment. Includes height winder handle for above-table height adjustment and simple bit changes.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Triton MOF001 1400W Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router 240V is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great router for a table
I placed this in a router table, so not using it free hand. It's light and easy to use, excellent for a table as height adjustment is a breeze. Shame they supplied a weird size collet rather then a 1/2", but I got that separately. Runs quiet and smooth. I was slightly worried about getting the lower powered model, but shouldn't have been as it is plenty powerful enough for my needs.
The only con I have is with the "soft start" which is anything but, but as I'm using it in a table it's irrelavent.
Date published: 2019-06-30
Rated 5 out of
I built a man shed
I bough this to make a log cabin stile man shed we have a small log cabin and I wanted the man shed to blend in and not look like a shed, to buy the timber from the manufacture of the log cabin was about £1000 so I decided to T&G treated 5”x2” timber my self this is a beast of a machine and provided you buy good cutters you can plough through the timber and the motor just do not loose power.
Looking forward to having it in a table when the man shed is Finished
Date published: 2019-05-29