By Trend Product code: 18798 Pack size: Each
• Collet: 1/4in Multi-slit
• No load speed: 10000-30000/min
• Depth of cut: 37mm with Trim base
• Depth of cut: 60mm with plunge base
• Base Material: Aluminium
• Trend high performance brushless motor –longer motor life, more power, more run time
• 60mm Plunge depth - deepest plunge depth on the market increases range of cutters and applications
• Plunge and trim bases – interchangeable dual bases for a wide range of applications including trend trade hinge jigs
• Guide bush centralising feature - for accuracy and precision when using jigs and templates
• Trend base configuration - direct fit for trend guide bushes for increased range of routing applications
• Variable speed motor - controlled cutting on materials including hard and soft woods, sheet materials, laminates and plastics
• Micro-adjustable depth setting - for precision jointing and inlaying tasks
• Quick release plunge lock – for fast and controlled plunge routing
• Extended trim base – elongated base plate for controlled offset pressure to prevent tipping
• Adjustable depth stop – adjustable collar on depth post for fast repeatable cutting depths
• Multi slit 1/4in er collet – double lock safety feature for concentric gripping and maximum cutter shank support
• Twin LED lights – built in LEDs illuminates the work area for finer control and accuracy
• Safety on/off switch – safety switch locks the router to prevent accidental operation
• Dust kit – extraction adapter kit to help capture harmful dust particles
• Side fences – for grooving and moulding in from an edge
• Up to 33 internal doors fitted, 134 hinge Recess cut (4Ah battery Hinge test in Ash - 75mm x 20mm x 2mm - 2 hinges per door and frame)
• Up to 7 doors fitted, 40.6m intumescent strip (4Ah battery intumescent strip test in oak – 10mm x 4mm cut 5.5m per door)
1 x 4.0Ah version code 83328 , 2 x 4.0Ah version code 18798 , Body Only version code 90454
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN