By Trend Product code: 34365 Pack size: Each
• No Load Speed: 3600 RPM
• Mitre Angles: - 47 to + 47 degrees
• Bevel Angles: -1 to + 46 degrees
• 0/0 Degree Cut Capacity: 210 x 51mm, 45/0 Degree Cut Capacity: 155 x 51mm, 0/45 Degree Cut Capacity: 210 x 35mm, 45/45 Degree Cut Capacity: 155 x 35mm
• Saw Blade:184mm x 1.6mm x 16mm x 48T
• Trend high performance motor – built for power and endurance
• Compact lightweight design – 9.65kg, easily transportable from job to job
• Impressive capacities – cuts up to 210mm wide and 51mm deep stock
• Ideal for carcassing and second fix work – perfect for studwork, floor joists, skirting and architraves
• Front mounted laser – allows accurate, quick alignment for faster cutting
• -47 to +47 degrees Mitre cut capacity – allows overcutting of mitres for out of square corners
• Indented mitre positions – pre-sets at 0, 15, 22.5 and 45 degrees for fast, accurate mitring
• Trenching function – quick set trench stop for grooves and slots
• 48 tooth TCT blade – excellent finish on crosscut and laminate, kitchen cornices, lighting rails and plinths csb/cc18448t
• 0 to + 45 degree tilt range – for compound mitre cuts
• Deep fence – maximum support for the workpiece for increased safety
• Work support extensions – slot in extension bars to support longer work on the infeed and outfeed
• Work clamp – for securing material during cutting
• Up to 190 cuts (pine 2”x 4” on 5Ah battery)
• Up to 250 cuts (45-degree mitre cut in 18x119mm MDF skirting 5Ah battery)
2 x 5.0Ah version code 81788
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN