By Trend Product code: 57479 Pack size: Each
Trend DG/JIG Draining Groove Jig for routing draining grooves in solid timber for Belfast type sinks. Durable High Pressure Laminate
Provides a 0.5 degree fall. 50mm pitch & 45mm long. Sight marks for lining up. 3 removable sloping runners. Achieves Professional Results.
For routing draining grooves in solid timber for Belfast type sinks.
• Made from 12mm hardwearing CNC machined Compact Grade High Pressure Laminate.
• Provides a 0.5 degree fall that ensures consistent tapered grooves to drain water away.
• Grooves at 50mm pitch and 455mm long.
• Sight marks for easy, fast alignment and setup
• Three removable sloping runners for support.
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) usually before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery before 12 noon Next Business Day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery order by 4pm Friday||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery order by 4pm Saturday||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN