Chrome plated steel tube with white powder coated central section.
• 8 section, 3 column towel rail
• Depth from wall as fitted 235mm
Supplied with fixings, plugs and vent. Pressure tested to 10 bar (working pressure 6 bar). Heat outputs to delta T50.
Dimensions are height by width.
|Brand ||Qual-Rad |
|Colour by dominance ||Chrome |
|Width (mm) ||659 |
|Height (mm) ||952 |
|Material ||Chrome |
|Manufacture ID ||TTR659W |
|BTU ||1700 |
|Finish ||Powder Coated |
|Style ||Traditional |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Traditional Towel Radiator 952 x 659mm 1699 Btu is rated
Rated 5 out of
Renovating the bathrrom and deperately need a new radiator. Husband spotted, and liked, this one. So pleased we ordered it - really good quality, the plumber was also impressed with the chrome and the rest of it.
Date published: 2018-08-20
Rated 5 out of
A class radiator
I bought this radiator to replace a similar one (some 14 years old from another supplier) which was shedding its enamel from the centre panels and also now showing unsightly joints. It was exceptionally well packed for delivery and looked absolutely superb once out of the box. It also feels somewhat heavier than the old one which, to me, suggests better quality.
Before purchase, my main concern was that although the measurements on the web site corresponded with my previous radiator, would the central heating input and output valves marry up to the connections on this radiator. I shouldn't have worried - they connect without any problem and the services of a plumber were not needed.
Date published: 2018-07-21