• Steel toecap and midsole
• Meets the highest requirements for slip resistance with an SRC rating
• PVC and Nitrile Rubber compound, anti-static and hydrocarbon resistant
• Padded footbed laid over a shock absorbing honeycomb heel section for day long comfort
• Features an air exchange channel to regulate temperature inside the boot
• Reinforced over the toe area and under the arch of the foot for durability
• EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 SRC safety rating
Zero VAT rated
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Titan Safety Wellington Boots Size 6 is rated
Rated 2 out of
Ordered size 12 they were too big so swapped for Size 11.
Wore them the first day and the inner sole pads came loose and my feet were standing on the rubber waffle like base ... Shocking after the first time they were worn will be going back I'm afraid......
Date published: 2018-09-23
Rated 5 out of
I brought these wellies for working on the farm,they are a little heavy to wear but perfect for working with the cattle
Date published: 2018-03-01
Rated 4 out of
Really pleased with my purchase
Purchased these online, after reading reviews. Delivered on time and the boots are a lot more comfortable than I was expecting. Would definitely recommend.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 4 out of
These are good, solid, steel capped rubber boots. They are quite heavy, but I'm now comfortable that my feet won't get crushed by livestock and my feet won't get wet in standing water (which they did with leather yard boots; hence I switched to wellies in the first place). They are men's sizes, so I found them very large. This is actually great for winter, though, as I've put some thermal insoles in them and wear them with a pair of fleece welly liners. I am going to order a pair for spring/summer in a size 4, which I think will fit me properly (I'm usually size 5/38).
Date published: 2017-12-21