2 power in/out connections, 2 switch connections and 2 light connections.
• Easy to wire and maintenance free
• Reduces the number of terminal connections saving time
• Cables are strain relieved, cut and stripped to same length
• Rated to 16A 250V BS EN 60670-22
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Surewire 2 Way Pre-wired Light & Switch Junction Box SW2L-MF is rated
Rated 5 out of
Neat idea, but needs broad thumbs!
Used several of these Surewire junction boxes now. Generally they are well made (but not MK quality) and do a neat job of bringing all your lighting cables together. Providing cables are laid to accommodate this junction box the wiring comes together well.
The tabs required removing for each cable are a pain to remove. Take care tightening the cable clamps, I noted a couple of the plastic pillars cracked.
Now to the connections, you need to push all 3 stripped cores into the connectors at the same time and my thumbs aren't big enough to press all 3 at once so I need to use a bit of wood or something to help. Not a big thing though.
These comments apply to all the versions I have used.
It is designed and made in the UK so a reason to buy in my book!
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 5 out of
Simple to wire
Tidied up a junction box which used screwits as the primary wire connecting system.
Date published: 2016-12-11
Rated 1 out of
THIS IS SO COMPLICATED IT IS NOT A TIME SAVER MORE A WASTER
Date published: 2016-12-01