Positive head shower pump. Suitable for gravity fed systems.
• Anti-vibration couplers G 3/4 threaded connection to pump, 15mm push fit to pipework
• Built in isolating valves on inlet hose
• Intermittent (S3) rating
• 3 year manufacturer's warranty (T&Cs apply)
Pumps both hot and cold water supplies to an individual shower, bath, mixer shower or mixer tap within a bathroom, with fully automatic switching. WRAS approved, with quiet operation from as low as 50dBA.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Stuart Turner Showermate Eco Standard Twin Shower Pump 1.5 bar is rated
Rated 5 out of
Quietest Shower Pump
This pump was to replace my original pump which was always quite noisy. It took less than 5 mins to change (and I’m not a Plummer) and works brilliantly.
Date published: 2019-06-25
Rated 4 out of
I bought this item from you it wouldn't work first
We had to bleed the taps in the shower to work now it's working good sometimes it still stops the pressure don't understand it.
Date published: 2018-04-07
Rated 2 out of
Poor quality parts for the money, plastic impeller not very strong. One bit of grit destroyed it . Flush the pipes and fit a filter if you use this pump. Also inlet pipes are 15 mm hot would be better served with 22mm.
Date published: 2017-11-05