Industrial grade simulated diamond tip for improved friction grip and 50% longer life compared to standard tips. Black phosphate coated bar for corrosion resistance and durability. Contains SL4, SL5.5, PH1, PH2, PZ1 and PZ2
• Special edition, exclusive to Toolstation
• Quad lobular handle for torque and ergonomics
• Soft grip rubber handle for added comfort and reduced fatigue
• Colour coded handles for easy identification of the right screwdriver for each screw type
Set contains: SL4 x 100mm, SL5.5 x 100mm; Phillips PH1 x 75mm, PH2 x 100mm; Pozidrive PZ1 x 75mm, PZ2 x 100mm
|Brand ||Stanley FatMax Select Pro |
|Manufacture ID ||FMHT62012-0 |
|Pack Size ||6 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Stanley FatMax Select PRO Diamond Screwdriver Set (6 Piece) is rated
Rated 5 out of
Jen the decorator
Great set of screwdrivers
These are a fab little set of screwdrivers
The handles have superb grib and feel so comfortable in the hand
The industrial Grade simulated Diamond tips grip the screws really well, I was impressed with the lack of effort I had to give when I had a house of 11 doors to take off!
Not to mention all sockets and switches and they performed better than I thought.
I like the fact the tips have a 50% longer life expectancy than standard screwdrivers and a better bite.
One downside which has no affect on the performance at all is the plastic to the base and top of the handle looks a little cheap and I think if it was the same rubberized material as the black it would look aesthetically more pleasing
"Products gifted from Toolstation for an honest review"
Date published: 2020-03-08
Rated 3 out of
an All round good set of screwdrivers
When it comes to screwdrivers you can never have to many! So this set gives you almost all you need..... they are incredibly comfortable they were like a glove in my hand!
The synthetic diamond dust tips are a game changer and really do grip the screws well.
A plus point is the black phosphate bar which is rust resistant - set of 6 ideally could do with a small stubby pozi & flat end for those hard to get tight spaces. The handles look cheap but feel expensive.
“Products gifted for an honest review”
Date published: 2020-02-26