• 26cc, 2 stroke, air cooled petrol engine
• Engine speed: 8,000 rpm
• Digital ignition system
• Fuel capacity: 0.48L
• Collection capacity: 40L
• Mulching ratio: 8:1
• Power: 750W
For 2 stroke oil use 36225 .
The Stanley SLB26, with a powerful and reliable 26cc 2-stroke engine, is a 3-in-1 blower/vac with shredder and easy start, featuring a large 40 litre collection bag. The jet force engine gives more power, whilst consuming less fuel and reducing emission levels to provide a 10m³/min air volume and 70m/s air velocity. The large 40 litre collection bag allows users to collect for longer, without the need to stop and empty, whilst the 8:1 shredding ratio allows more to be collected within the bag. Quick to set up, the Stanley SLB26 converts quickly between single handed blower and two handed vacuum configuration. Features multi-function comfortable ergonomic handle for user convenience.
|Brand ||Stanley |
|Manufacture ID ||SLB26 |
|Wattage ||750 |
|Type ||Petrol |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Cordless |
|Weight (kg) ||5.9 |
|Power Type ||Petrol |
|Engine Size ||26cc |
|Engine Type ||2-Stroke |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Stanley 26cc Petrol Leaf Blower Vac SLB26 is rated
Rated 1 out of
Unreliable and Vacuum failed after 1st use
Purchased this unit 2 weeks ago. It was the cheapest on the market and the Stanley brand was the main influence for the purchase. Blowing function was fine and quite powerful. Vacuum facility failed after 20 mins of use - suction just deteriorated down to nothing and this picking up hedge clippings - so well within the capability of any unit. AND PLEASE NOTE - CONTACTED TOOLSTATION AND THEY ADVISED THAT I NEEDED TO CONTACT STANLEY DIRECTLY AND THE UNIT NEEDED TO BE REPAIRED. AFTER SOME DEBATE - THEY AGREED TO A REFUND. STANLEY ARRANGED COLLECTION ON 30/04 AND I HAVE SPOKEN TO TOOLSTATION ON 2 OCCASIONS AND STILL NOT RECEIVED A REFUND. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of
Lightweight for a petrol driven hand tool. Easy starting with good powerful blower
Date published: 2016-12-06
Rated 1 out of
Not reliable enough to do the job
Thought this would be good, easy to assemble, a bit heavy, cannot be used safely by left handed people, and worse of all cuts out after 10 minutes and won't start until it is completely cold. Did this for the three times I ran it, going back to toolstation tomorrow. Blew leaves OK but collection and shredding slow and not really effective especially with wet leaves.
Date published: 2016-12-06