4-in-1 multi tool with attachments for line cutting, brush cutting, hedge cutting and pruning. Easy to change tool heads due to the split shaft design.
• 2 stroke, air cooled petrol engine
• 0.46 litre capacity fuel tank
• Innovative recoil-starter for easy start
• Comfortable two component soft handle with cockpit operation
• Light and easy to transport and store
• Shoulder belt
Comes with brush cutter, hedge trimmer, line trimmer and pole pruner. 2 stroke oil required 36225
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Stanley 26cc 4-in-1 Petrol Multi Tool STR-4IN1 is rated
Rated 1 out of
No great features just problems
Chain did not fit over guide bar!!! I service my own tools so having to build the chain pruner should not have been a problem. Box was covered in tape as if it had been sold???! Previously??? Opened???? Who knows??? Sadly can’t leave a proper review as I never had the chance to use
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 1 out of
No so sure now
Looks great, started first time but something has gone wrong after 30min of trimming hedges...
Date published: 2017-09-25
Rated 4 out of
The collection of my new Stanley Multi Tool was easy and seamless. The reviews for the Stanley are particularly good compared to similar competitor products. However, the handbook leaves a lot to be desired. The English is archaic and stilted. It's just as well that the assembly is intuitive and simple to get right.
Date published: 2017-09-19