By Stabila Product code: 52189 Pack size:
Top edge impact protection guard designed for bricklayers, shock absorbing removable end caps, 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 1 milled measuring surface, and 2 finger-grip openings.
Tough, reinforced aluminium profile developed and engineered for the specific demands of bricklayers. Through the patented top edge impact protection guard, any out-of-line bricks can be corrected with taps of a trowel. Easy handling due to hand grips. Vials accurate to 0.5mm per metre (0.029° = 0.5mm/m), and will remain accurate for 10 years.
• Ultra-rigid aluminium rectangular profile with patented impact protection for immediate correction of deviations – construction material is aligned with gentle taps on the impact protection, which does not require a change of tool.
• Finger-grip openings for easy and comfortable use.
• Reinforcing ribs for high stability and a secure hold while working.
• Spirit level with one precision-milled measuring surface – no discolourations on the surface on fair-faced brickwork.
• Always at eye level – the second vertical vial is offset towards the centre, making it easy to read in all measuring positions.
• Shock-absorbing, removable end caps – the two-component material mix protects the profile against impact.
• Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
• STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal and reverse position of ± 0.5 mm/m.
• Features: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 1 milled measuring surface, 2 finger-grip openings, impact protection.
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN