By Stabila Product code: 52189 Pack size:
Top edge impact protection guard designed for bricklayers, shock absorbing removable end caps, 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 1 milled measuring surface, and 2 finger-grip openings.
Tough, reinforced aluminium profile developed and engineered for the specific demands of bricklayers. Through the patented top edge impact protection guard, any out-of-line bricks can be corrected with taps of a trowel. Easy handling due to hand grips. Vials accurate to 0.5mm per metre (0.029° = 0.5mm/m), and will remain accurate for 10 years.
• Ultra-rigid aluminium rectangular profile with patented impact protection for immediate correction of deviations – construction material is aligned with gentle taps on the impact protection, which does not require a change of tool.
• Finger-grip openings for easy and comfortable use.
• Reinforcing ribs for high stability and a secure hold while working.
• Spirit level with one precision-milled measuring surface – no discolourations on the surface on fair-faced brickwork.
• Always at eye level – the second vertical vial is offset towards the centre, making it easy to read in all measuring positions.
• Shock-absorbing, removable end caps – the two-component material mix protects the profile against impact.
• Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
• STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal and reverse position of ± 0.5 mm/m.
• Features: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 1 milled measuring surface, 2 finger-grip openings, impact protection.
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns