Excellent primerless adhesion on most construction materials. Patented Gun Genius trigger mechanism for one handed application.
• Fire rated polyurethane foam filler
• EN1366-4 – B1 Fire resistance, up to 4 hours, B2 2 hours depending on joint configuration
• Fire class DIN 4102 B1
• Acoustic rating - 58 dB
• Insulation factor - 36mW/mK
|Brand ||Soudal |
|Unavailable offshore || |
|Safety Data Sheet ||click here |
|Volume (L) ||0.6 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Soudal Fire & Acoustic Expanding Foam 600ml B2 is rated
Rated 5 out of
Wanted fire rated expanding foam
Wanted fire rated expanding foam and have used this before. Soudal is a very good make. Clever bit with this foam is it comes with a stopper so you do not have to use it all at once. OK, so 600ml does not go very far but it is fire rated so I did not require a vast amount and we will sleep well!!
Date published: 2019-12-05
Rated 3 out of
It doesn’t go very far.
It applies easily enough, but you soon run out and it isn’t cheap!
Date published: 2019-04-01