The SIP Airmate TN5.5/200 air compressor has been designed with a heavy duty knock resistant fly wheel guard, and cast iron barrel to ensure quality and robustness. The 2 stage pump ensures greater efficiency from the compressor. Features a 5.5HP (4.1kW) motor which is powered by a 400V (20A) 3 phase supply. The 200 litre air receiver gives a 24 cfm piston displacement and 18 cfm free air delivery. This stationary compressor requires anti-vibration mounts which are supplied with the machine as standard.
• 400V (20A) input supply
• Powerful 5.5HP (4.1kW) motor
• Oil lubricated, belt driven model
• Heavy duty 200L air receiver size
• Maximum piston displacement: 24 cfm
• Maximum free air delivery: 18 cfm
• Max. working pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
• 2 stage pump for greater efficiency
• Ideal for heavy and prolonged tasks
• Supplied with anti-vibration mounts
• Super heavy duty cast iron barrel
• Shock resistant flywheel guard
• Weight: 145kg
• Premium Italian construction
• Compressor oil sold separately, code 94582
|Max Pressure (bar)||10|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN