2.2kW (3hp) induction motor
Round tube at 0° - 130mm, at 45° - 110mm
Square box section at 0° - 120 x 120mm, at 45° - 90 x 90mm
Rectangular box section at 0° - 180 x 85mm, at 45° - 100 x 80mm
Angle iron at 0° - 140 x 140mm, at 45° - 90 x 90mm
|Brand ||SIP |
|Manufacture ID ||01315P |
|Voltage ||110 |
|Wattage ||2200 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
|Size ||355mm |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
SIP 01308P/01305P 2200W 355mm Abrasive Cut-Off Chop Saw 110V is rated
Rated 5 out of
Dc Property Services
Great piece of machinery . Cut through an RSJ cleanly !
Date published: 2019-09-18
Rated 1 out of
The whole machine is made like an old Lada! Whole machine rattles and thick blade wavers making any accurate work impossible.
Date published: 2018-10-23
Rated 5 out of
Good machine ..............
Date published: 2018-07-09
Rated 2 out of
Not enough product information
Toolstation rely on their target market understanding 110v wattage and amperage in order to correctly identify whether this tool is appropriate or not.
The saw cannot run on standard 110v. Because it is over 1800watts (the limit for a standard 110v plug)~ It requires a bigger 32 amp plug head which you don't usually find on site.
I wish this had been clearly stated on the products specification as this would have saved me a lot of time and effort getting the right saw. The evolution Rage 2 110v is far superior and runs on standard 110v.
Date published: 2018-02-28
Rated 4 out of
SIP 14" Metal Cuttin-Off Saw
Bought as mid-price example of tool I have wanted for ages. Firstly, the bad things,
mostly to do with printed information:
Packing box says "Without Disc" yet one is supplied in the bottom! I bought a 3mm thick disc as this is preferred by a reviewer.
To fit/remove blade, book says remove the two swinging guard screws for access. One impossible to shift, but in fact neither need be removed for access.
There is an adjustable depth stop which the book makes no mention of, or even figures in the diagram. The stop may have some uses in special operations, but any adjustment of it will stop the machine being locked down in closed position.
In use it scores much better!
It looks well-made and the quick release vice seems good. I like the soft start motor and being able to stand comfortably and well to one side. The swinging guard which seems flimsy under no load behaves well whilst cutting, relying on clever angles to keep just out of the way. The adjustable spark deflector also seems a useful addition.
First impressions and after a small trial lead me to think I have bought a very good product.
Date published: 2018-01-27
Rated 4 out of
Good tool for the price
I bought this and am happy but am disappointed with the blade given with the saw as it is 4mm thick and struggles cutting a 4mm mild steel. The best thing is to buy another 3mm blade from toolstation
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of
cuts like a hot knife through butter!
I have had this item month now. I have to say at the price I paid i thought it was going to be a bit fisher price!. Having used this non stop for over a month I am impressed.It has not faulted once, I expect many years good service from this saw.
Date published: 2017-08-01
Rated 5 out of
Decent machine for the price
Easy to use, simple design, not too bad on mitre cuts. Included disc isn't great quality but does the job if you're only doing light work. Recommend getting a quality disc if you're doing loads of work on 5mm + steels.
Date published: 2017-06-22