• 2.2kW (3hp) induction motor
• Cutting capacities:
• Round tube at 0° - 130mm, at 45° - 110mm
• Square box section at 0° - 120 x 120mm, at 45° - 90 x 90mm
• Rectangular box section at 0° - 180 x 85mm, at 45° - 100 x 80mm
• Angle iron at 0° - 140 x 140mm, at 45° - 90 x 90mm
|Brand ||SIP |
|Manufacture ID ||01315P |
|Voltage ||110 |
|Wattage ||2200 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
|Size ||355mm |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
SIP 01308P/01305P 2200W 355mm Abrasive Cut-Off Chop Saw 110V is rated
Rated 2 out of
Not enough product information
Toolstation rely on their target market understanding 110v wattage and amperage in order to correctly identify whether this tool is appropriate or not.
The saw cannot run on standard 110v. Because it is over 1800watts (the limit for a standard 110v plug)~ It requires a bigger 32 amp plug head which you don't usually find on site.
I wish this had been clearly stated on the products specification as this would have saved me a lot of time and effort getting the right saw. The evolution Rage 2 110v is far superior and runs on standard 110v.
Date published: 2018-02-28