DeWalt DW625EK 2000W 1/2" Router
• Full wave electronic speed control
• Soft start
• Routing depth setting with fine adjustment
• Power input: 2000W
• No-load speed 8000 to 20,000rpm
• Plunge stroke/movement 80mm
• Max. cutter diameter 50mm
Supplied complete with dust extraction adaptor, 30mm guide bush, 1/2" collet, 22mm spanner and heavy-duty carrying case.
• Electronic speed control ensures the same fine finish is achieved in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics
• Full wave electronic control ensures the selected speed in maintained under any load.
• Soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router.
• Routing depth setting with fine adjustment and magnified scale for simple setting.
• Two column precision guide with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
• High quality die cast aluminium housing so that carefully controlled plunge cuts can be made
• Large comfortable handles with the on/off switch and plunge lock at your finger tips for excellent control
• Dust extraction through the base mounted spout for virtually dust free routing