A hard wearing boot with steel toe and composite midsole. This boot features leather uppers, heat resistant outsole and is water resistant. It also has a 200g Thinsulate lining to keep your feet extra warm.
• Steel toe and composite midsole
• Leather uppers
• Heat resistant outsole and water resistant
• Padded tongue & collar for extra comfort
S3 SRA HRO safety rating
Zero VAT rated
|Colour by dominance
||Available for delivery or click & collect next business day
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scruffs Game Boot Black Size 8 (42) is rated
Rated 2 out of
The laces really let these down
The stupidly long and very nylon laces mean you should be prepared to buy other laces straight away other wise you will go flying when you trip over them or they catch on something. If you cut them down they fall apart and the laces undo all to easy even when double knotted. Otherwise ok but preferred the Dewalts I had before these.
Date published: 2018-11-04
Rated 1 out of
Not going to last
3 days into wearing these boots and I have found two of the eyelets for the laces are coming apart and the steel cap on the left boot has a big lip on it that I can feel on the top of my toes. I put my old dewalt boots back on to see if it was just me but there is definitly something wrong in the scruffs boot. Am very gutted I really liked these boots but has put me off of scruffs gear. I am not happy with these boots.
Date published: 2018-07-08
Rated 5 out of
comfortable lightweight work boot hardly know that you've got them on
Date published: 2018-04-05
Rated 5 out of
They are so comfy and warm. I wish I had bought them sooner. Brilliant.
Date published: 2018-02-12