• Power input: 125W
• Saw blade length: 133mm
• Cutting height 50mm, cutting depth: 405mm
• Quick release easy blade change
• Variable cutting speed: 550-1600rpm
Supplied with flexi work shaft, 60 piece tool kit, plastic sawguard, dust blower, plastic table insert, 2 x pinned type sawblades and pinless sawblade mounting jaws.
The Scheppach SD1600F with its vari-speed motor and flexi drive shaft will allow you to cut intricate shapes in wood, plastic, metal, Plexiglas, or plaster, as well as confidently cut shapes and patterns into plywood.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach SD1600F 125W 405mm Variable Speed Scroll Saw 240V is rated
Rated 4 out of
Delivery to local branch was quick and easy. Machine was easy to set up but about time they stopped using polystyrene as a packing material! Machine is relatively quiet and vibration free. Extra power take off and tools are useful although the chuck is difficult to tighten and loosen. Blade change at lower point is tricky with pinless blades but this appear to be a problem with all scroll saws.
Date published: 2018-10-11
Rated 5 out of
Great value scroll saw
This is the the perfect scroll saw for the hobbyist as it also incorporates a flexible drive for grinding and sanding.
Date published: 2018-09-24
Rated 5 out of
Grate value for the cost
So happy I bought this item it has save me money as have the Dremel kit with it.
Date published: 2018-09-08