• Power input: 1200W
• Blade diameter: 160mm
• 55mm maximum cutting depth at 90º, 45mm at 45º
• 16mm close to wall flush cuts
• Bevel cutting: 0-45º
Supplied with 24T TCT saw blade, 2 x 700mm guide rails and joining bar. Arbor diameter 20 mm. Blade speed 5500rpm.
Suitable for cutting boards, large sized panels, and solid timber. The PL55 is a versatile plunge cut and accurate track saw and plunge all in the one unit. With its powerful 1200W motor, 55mm plunge cut function and extending 700mm guide rails, it is the perfect system to trim wide boards, oversized panels and cut wood accurately up to 1400mm in length.
|Brand ||Scheppach |
|Voltage ||240 |
|Wattage ||1200 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach PL55 1200W 160mm Plunge Saw 240V is rated
Rated 4 out of
Paid for express delivery before 12 but unfortunately arrived after 12, the box looked rather dog eared and had clearly been re-taped up as it had packing tape all over it. Inspected the plunge saw out of the box and looked good, unsure if it was a return or just a damaged box. Worked out of the box and made a DIYer like me look good cutting 40mm Oak worktops straight.
Would highly recommend the product as think it’s great value for money, feels very sturdy and will hopefully last a long time!
Date published: 2019-12-21
Rated 4 out of
Great value compared to others
I bought this to trim 8 oak veneer doors. I was worried that it would chip them, or struggle to cut them. But, it has done the job admirably.. It could do with a couple of clamps thrown in, and there is a bit f a bump where the 2 700mm tracks join, apart from that, it is a great addition to a keen diyer's tool kit. Professionals would be better off with a professional bit of kit, but I am pleased.
Date published: 2019-11-04
Rated 5 out of
Very good saw, easy to use.
Date published: 2019-06-23