By Scheppach Product code: 17280 Pack size: Each
The Scheppach HS510 log saw will allow you to safely prepare logs for the winter months. It features a powerful 3000W motor, and the high quality TCT saw blade will cut through log sections up to a maximum depth of 200mm in a single pass. The saw has a safe two handed operation and features an anti-kickback guard system which complies with all current EU safety laws for log sawing. The adjustable length stop will allow you to pre-determine the length of each log before sawing, for a consistent sized log cut. Much safer to use than a chainsaw, this heavy duty log saw is the ideal machine for those who want to make light work of sawing down piles of branches and preparing logs for the winter months. This machine requires 16 amp mains electrical supply to operate.
• Powerful 3000W motor
• Saw blade diameter: 700mm
• Maximum cutting diameter: 170mm (single pass)
• Cutting length min/max.: 200 - 1000mm
• Max. thickness cutting stroke: 200mm
• Saw blade speed: 2800 rpm
• Safe two handed sawing operation
• Large swivel cradle for safe log sawing
• Spring-loaded anti-kickback safety sawguard
• Includes cut length stop for repeated length sawing
Supplied with 505mm TCT saw blade, swivel cradle with guard, leg frame, length stop, plastic push handle, blade spanner, fixings and instructions.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN