• Power input: 2000W
• 225mm 60T TCT saw blade
• Depth of cut at 90º/45º: 75mm/50mm
• Maximum cutting width: 595mm
• Bevel range: 0-45º
• Table size with extension: 640 x 920mm
Supplied with 60T TCT sawblade, lockable rip fence, mitre fence, plastic saw guard, flexible extraction hose, push stick, rise and fall handle, leg stand, 4 x rubber feet and blade spanner.
The Scheppach HS105 is the ideal table saw for the jobbing tradesman and enthusiastic home wooodworker. The HS105 can be quickly detached from its leg stand and easily transported to where the work is. Ideal for sizing all types of timber sections, narrow boards and small panels.
|Brand ||Scheppach |
|Voltage ||240 |
|Wattage ||2000 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
- Delivery is available but due to temporary service restrictions your order may take upto 3 business days to arrive
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach HS105 2000W 255mm Table Saw & Stand 240V is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great sturdy saw
This was a replacement for my old one of the same modle, Great and easy to operate, sturdy construction,
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 4 out of
H from steps
Update on 'mostly great'
11 month on. I have used this loads and its still going strong. The finish on the table top is scratch and chipped off all over the place but it still slides easy. The probelm I had with the riving knife was due to a bent bracket. Sheppach sent me a new one for free no probs so customer service is good, its still not perfect though. The slackness in the extension arm can be corrected by removing the arm and tightening two feet, and its easy to do so thats sorted and with some extra measure work the saw is accurate. One thing that has bothered me is that the fence is not perpendicular to the table so when cutting tall thin pieces its possible to angle them slightly and put the cut off, not often a problem but reduces versatility. If it died tomorrow I'd spend more on the next one but I still feel its a good buy if your on a budget.
Date published: 2019-10-13
Rated 3 out of
Better than most in the price range
As previous reviews regards accuracy its rough and ready but the killer is its easy to burn out the motor as it doesnt seem to have an overheat cut out that works effectively, or at least mine didnt. The fence gets a bit unreliable after a bit of use too but if you price the cost of replacement into the job then you wont be dissapointed.
Date published: 2019-06-03
Rated 4 out of
H from steps
Had this a month, ripped down 18mm mdf and ply with no problems. Riving knife can be lowered for concealed cuts but the locking mecanism on mine is a bit fiddly and its hard to get in line with the blade. The fench locks front and back and is sturdy. The sliding table doesnt lock well enough and I cant find or see any way of adjusting it so for wider rips the peice can push it out and you loose accuracy. Motor is plenty powerful enough and blades provided, 60t and 24t, glide through the wood. Accuracy is good and adjusting is easy and smooth. The throat plate is steel which is an upgrade over the cheaper tables. The finish is a bit rough but i'd say its £220 worth (got mine with £30 discount) with a bit of adjusting and messing about an accurate and powerful saw.
Date published: 2018-11-25