• Power input: 2000W
• 225mm 60T TCT saw blade
• Depth of cut at 90º/45º: 75mm/50mm
• Maximum cutting width: 595mm
• Bevel range: 0-45º
• Table size with extension: 640 x 920mm
Supplied with 60T TCT sawblade, lockable rip fence, mitre fence, plastic saw guard, flexible extraction hose, push stick, rise and fall handle, leg stand, 4 x rubber feet and blade spanner.
The Scheppach HS105 is the ideal table saw for the jobbing tradesman and enthusiastic home wooodworker. The HS105 can be quickly detached from its leg stand and easily transported to where the work is. Ideal for sizing all types of timber sections, narrow boards and small panels.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach HS105 2000W 255mm Table Saw & Stand 240V is rated
Rated 3 out of
Better than most in the price range
As previous reviews regards accuracy its rough and ready but the killer is its easy to burn out the motor as it doesnt seem to have an overheat cut out that works effectively, or at least mine didnt. The fence gets a bit unreliable after a bit of use too but if you price the cost of replacement into the job then you wont be dissapointed.
Date published: 2019-06-03
Rated 4 out of
H from steps
Had this a month, ripped down 18mm mdf and ply with no problems. Riving knife can be lowered for concealed cuts but the locking mecanism on mine is a bit fiddly and its hard to get in line with the blade. The fench locks front and back and is sturdy. The sliding table doesnt lock well enough and I cant find or see any way of adjusting it so for wider rips the peice can push it out and you loose accuracy. Motor is plenty powerful enough and blades provided, 60t and 24t, glide through the wood. Accuracy is good and adjusting is easy and smooth. The throat plate is steel which is an upgrade over the cheaper tables. The finish is a bit rough but i'd say its £220 worth (got mine with £30 discount) with a bit of adjusting and messing about an accurate and powerful saw.
Date published: 2018-11-25