• Power input: 2000W
• Table size: 642 x 940mm
• 85mm maximum cutting depth at 90º, 65mm at 45º
• 0 - 45º bevel adjustment
• Dual blade height and bevel adjustment handle
Supplied with 250mm TCT rip saw blade, 1 x leg stand with 4 rubber feet, lockable rip fence, mitre fence, 2 x table extension support, plastic saw guard and safety push stick.
The Scheppach HS100S is both a compact and good capacity table saw designed for the home wooodworker and weekend DIY-er. With it's powerful 2000W motor and 250mm TCT saw blade, the HS100S is the ideal tool for efficiently cutting all types and sizes of timber sections, as well as accurately trimming small panels to size.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach HS100S 2000W 250mm Table Saw & Stand 240V is rated
Rated 1 out of
Not impressed, lacking in accuracy, poor quality.
Bought this saw to run down a few boards to laminate into panels.
The saw is so inaccurate in its design it's useless for doing something like that.
The motor and blade is fixed in such a way that the trailing side of the blade can move 2 or 3mm with little pressure, making it almost impossible to get a straight cut.
The rip fence is so flimsy and poorly designed when fully extended it moves 4/5mm each way. It's mounted with a plastic clamp, which is just not good enough.
The mitre slider is so poor, it may as well be made of of papier mache.
Do yourself a favour and don't buy this saw!
Date published: 2019-04-27
Rated 5 out of
J W T G
A Very Good Product!
I Have Just Built This Saw Today, An Excellent Piece Of Equipment.Everything Fitted Together, Just Like That!. When Built It Is Extremely Stable, Well Worthy Of It's Price! My Only Problem Is! Why Did It Take Me As Long To Purchase One!!!
Date published: 2019-04-05