• Power input: 1250W
• 2 in 1 combination planer thicknesser
• Surface planing table size: 740 x 210mm
• 204mm planing width
• 204 x 120mm thicknessing capacity
• Planing fence adjustment: 90º - 45º
• 9000rpm Cutter block speed
• 6 m/min thicknessing feed speed
Supplied with 2 x HSS planing knives, deluxe tilting planer fence, rise and fall handle, plastic chip extraction hood, instructions.
The Scheppach HMS2000 is a 204 mm combination planer and thicknesser designed for the woodworker with limited workshop space. It features a powerful 1250 W motor, razor sharp HSS knives, deluxe alloy planing fence, and has a max 204 x 120 mm planing / thicknessing capacity.The HMS 2000 is also light and portable, so it can be easily taken to where the work is. A perfect scaled down version of a fuller sized planer thicknessing offering superb performance and perfectly planed surfaces.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach HMS2000 1250W 204mm Planer Thicknesser 240V is rated
Rated 4 out of
Good piece of kit for thicknessing and jointing.
This will handle any jobs I have planned for it.
The build quality is okay. I don't think it would be good in a commercial environment. Ideal for hobby/DIYer.
The extractor adapter is a pain and badly thought out. Attaches underneath for using as jointer planer but if you then want to use the thicknesser, you have to remove the fence of the joineter to attach the extractor on top. Unless the extractor is connected the the machine won't work, as it has a micro switch inside one of the bed slots.
I got round this by removing one of the extractor locating tabs and plugging it straight into the micro switch slot on the bed. The machine can then be used in both modes without a lot of faffing about with the extractor removal/fitting etc. You loose the extraction element but a few chips hoover up easily enough. For me anyway.
Date published: 2018-11-09
Rated 4 out of
On a scheppach planer
I bought this earlier this month. The assembly was very straight forward from opening to getting to work about 10 minutes. Very sturdy construction. All the adjustments are easy to move and accurate. Only down side to change from planner to thicknesser the fence has to be removed for the safety cover/extraction assembly to be fitted in place. But all in all I'm very happy with my new toy.
Date published: 2018-07-20