• Power input: 1500W
• Blade diameter: 210mm
• 58mm depth of cut at 90º
• 340mm cross cutting capacity at 90º
• Mitre cut capacity 45º left / 45º right
Supplied with 24T TCT saw blade, dust collection bag, hold down clamp and 2 x table extension supports. Arbor diameter 30mm. Blade speed 5000rpm.
Suitable for X cutting wide boards, and solid timber. Ideally suited for light trade use and the home user. With its powerful 1500W motor and high visibility laser for precise cutting, this versatile saw will perform accurate cross cuts, mitres, compound mitres, and bevel cuts in a variety of materials.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach HM80LXU 1500W 210mm Sliding Mitre Saw 240V is rated
Rated 1 out of
Mitre saw marketed as German Engineering but had a plate on it stating "Made In China" looked as though it had been sent out by ToolStation, returned and sent put again scratched and without being re-packed in its poly-bag. The mitre saw was manufactured 2 years previously in 2017 and the laser batteries were already leaking. Very poor quality!
Date published: 2019-06-03
Rated 4 out of
Excellent saw with good features
Delivered next day as promised. Compound mitre saw has already proven to be really useful cutting large planks of wood. I don't find the laser to be very effective so mainly do the cuts by checking the blade teeth against a pencil line. Worst point about the product is that it only came with instructions in German, I had to find an English manual on the internet.
Date published: 2018-08-28