• Power input: 1500W
• Router shanks 1/4" and 1/2"
• 40mm maximum cutter width
• 0 - 40mm spindle height adjustment
• Table size 610 x 360mm
• 11000 - 24000rpm variable speed control
Supplied with mitre fence, 3 x table inserts: 32 / 47 / 55mm, 2 x aluminium fences, infeed & outfeed tables, hold down guard, dust extraction connector and plastic tool guard.
The HF50 is a motorised bench top router table suitable for home woodworkers and DIY enthusiasts. Its die-cast alloy table and steel construction gives it a really solid feel, whilst the powerful 1500W variable speed motor keeps you in control whatever size of wood being shaped. Comes with two collets for use with 1/4 and 1/2" cutters.
|Brand ||Scheppach |
|Voltage ||240 |
|Wattage ||1500 |
|Type ||Router |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Scheppach HF50 1500W Router Table 240V is rated
Rated 1 out of
not fit for purpose - returned for refund
I purchased this product under the impression from its price point that it was a "professional tool" being sold by a "supplier of tools to professionals" .
The unit was EXCEPTIONALLY difficult to assemble (3-4 hours) due to an poor manual and almost monotone images contained within it . Having got it assembled, upon first switch on the fence continually vibrated loose. Furthermore, the screw threads that retain the fence to the bed were so short that slackening of the fence resulted in them dropping into the base of the unit - there is no bolt retainer nut. This means you have to power down, remove the base, recover the screws and re-assemble. finally I read the introductory section of the manual (having gone straight to the build instructions) where it implies (I don't have the exact wording) that use of the product in conjunction with any trade will void the warranty ??? at the time of writing this was not mentioned on the suppliers website. If so - why on EARTH are a professional tool supplier selling this product ??.
There was no 1/4" Collett - a half inch plus metric were supplied.
Furthermore there was insufficient vertical travel in the side wheel to lower a standard half inch router bit completely flush with the table.
Under the sale of goods act this product should, to my mind, never have been listed as it is not fit for purpose. I have returned it for a refund . However, the website also fails to tell you that this product must be returned to the German manufacturers for "inspection" prior to any refund - I am told mine should be resolved "this week" (some 3 weeks after the unit was returned)
Candidly? Do not touch this! - Not even with someone else's barge-pole! Had I bought an £80 unit I would have expected some limitations but I failed to route a single piece of timber
Date published: 2019-06-17