By Scheppach Product code: 48928 Pack size: Each
• Power input: 420W
• Blade length/size: 1790/6 - 13 mm
• 120mm maximum cutting height
• 245mm maximum cutting width
• 2 cutting speeds: 660/960m/min
• Table angle adjustment: 0-45º
• Unique extending support table
Supplied with dye-cast alloy table, 1 x 10mm 4 TPI sawblade, mitre guide, rip fence, leg stand and push stick.
The Scheppach HBS250 is a versatile mid-sized bandsaw offering good sized cutting capacities. Ideal choice for any woodworker who needs a bandsaw to cut straight lines, mitres and compound angles, as well as cut shapes and curves in wood and plastics. Comes with leg stand.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN