• Power input: 370W
• 150mm hook and loop sanding disc
• 915 x 100mm sanding belt
• Belt speed: 7.5m/sec
• Table angle adjustment: 90º - 45º
Supplied with 1 x 100mm sanding belt, 1 x 150mm hook and loop sanding disc, mitre guide and side table.
The Scheppach BTS800 is a multifunctional belt and disc sander that will sand a variety of projects in both a horizontal or vertical positions. The 150mm disc sander with its tilting table and mitre guide fence provides additional versatility.
|Brand ||Scheppach |
|Voltage ||230 |
|Wattage ||370 |
|Type ||Sanding Belt |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach BTS800 370W 150mm Belt & Disc Sander 230V is rated
Rated 1 out of
Bought to replace existing old & tired machine but on examining on arrival found the plug to be oversized & would not fit the sockets in my workshop so had to return. My sockets are standard 3 pin external sockets with a cover. The cover was not an issue but the size of plug below the lower two pins. Sorry Toolstation, this is not a reflection on you & your response has been first rate.
Date published: 2020-01-15
Rated 5 out of
Solid build (realy heavy)
Bought mine from Aldi (exactly the same item with a different name) £89
Date published: 2019-12-26
Rated 5 out of
I am very happy with the scheppach sander it Is excellent delivery fast next day free can't grumble about anything thanks
Date published: 2019-12-23
Rated 3 out of
Does for the job I needed it for.
Have no point of reference to compare this tool to, but it seems sturdy enough and will do for the bits that I need it for. Sadly Toolstation don’t sell the discs for it so I will buy tools elsewhere in future.
Date published: 2019-04-17