By Scheppach Product code: 17745 Pack size: Each
• Power input: 2200W
• Quick blade release system
• Maximum cutting height: 400mm
• Maximum cutting width: 590mm
• Blade length/size: 4425 / 6-25mm
• Table angle adjustment: 15º to + 45º
• Rack and pinion table angle setting
Supplied with 12mm 4 TPI saw blade, rip fence and push stick.
The Scheppach BASA7 is a heavy duty professional floor standing bandsaw designed to meet the needs of the demanding woodworker. Ideal machine for deep rip cutting, curves, bevels, and mitre cuts in wood, plastics and non ferrous metals.
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns