• 204 x 120mm capacity
• Fence adjustment: 90º - 45º
• 9000rpm. 6m/min feed speed
• Table size: 740 x 210mm
Incl: 2x HSS planing knives, tilting fence, chip extraction hood.
The Scheppach HMS2000 is a 204 mm combination planer and thicknesser designed for the woodworker with limited workshop space. It features a powerful 1250 W motor, razor sharp HSS knives, deluxe alloy planing fence, and has a max 204 x 120 mm planing / thicknessing capacity.The HMS 2000 is also light and portable, so it can be easily taken to where the work is. A perfect scaled down version of a fuller sized planer thicknessing offering superb performance and perfectly planed surfaces.
|Brand ||Scheppach |
|Voltage ||240 |
|Wattage ||1250 |
|Wattage ||1250 W |
- Delivery is available but due to temporary service restrictions your order may take upto 3 business days to arrive
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Scheppach 1250W 204mm Planer Thicknesser 240V is rated
Rated 4 out of
Good piece of kit for thicknessing and jointing.
This will handle any jobs I have planned for it.
The build quality is okay. I don't think it would be good in a commercial environment. Ideal for hobby/DIYer.
The extractor adapter is a pain and badly thought out. Attaches underneath for using as jointer planer but if you then want to use the thicknesser, you have to remove the fence of the joineter to attach the extractor on top. Unless the extractor is connected the the machine won't work, as it has a micro switch inside one of the bed slots.
I got round this by removing one of the extractor locating tabs and plugging it straight into the micro switch slot on the bed. The machine can then be used in both modes without a lot of faffing about with the extractor removal/fitting etc. You loose the extraction element but a few chips hoover up easily enough. For me anyway.
Date published: 2018-11-09
Rated 4 out of
On a scheppach planer
I bought this earlier this month. The assembly was very straight forward from opening to getting to work about 10 minutes. Very sturdy construction. All the adjustments are easy to move and accurate. Only down side to change from planner to thicknesser the fence has to be removed for the safety cover/extraction assembly to be fitted in place. But all in all I'm very happy with my new toy.
Date published: 2018-07-20