Ready to use, no need to dilute. Removes dirt, grease and stains from the decking prior to using decking oil. Approx coverage 5-6m2 per litre. Hazard safety codes: R10, R11, R22/24, R50/53.
|Safety Data Sheet
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Rustins Decking Cleaner 4L is rated
Rated 1 out of
Followed instructions to a T but had no effect. Was only enough to do half my deck so thought I'd do a comparison. Followed instructions then jet washed entire deck and could tell which half had been treated.
Date published: 2018-06-19
Rated 3 out of
Not sure if it heped
Treated decking before pressure washing - not sure if it made it any easier.
Date published: 2017-11-25
Rated 4 out of
tried various types before, but this is easy to use and sinks straight in. will see how it lasts, but for price is good
Date published: 2017-06-21
Rated 5 out of
Worked a treat
I have followed instructions on the back. Sprayed my balcony deck with cleaning solution, left for 10 min, scrubbed with hard brush, left to soak for 30 min and scrubbed again with the brush and washed it off. After 16 years of neglect, balcony deck look like new again.
Date published: 2017-05-23