Holds a variety of material such as conduits, rigid steel pipes, PVC and ABS, copper tubing and some timber sizes. For use where a bench or vice is not available. Ideal companion tool for electricians, plumbers, pipe fitters, carpenters, and landscapers. Made from solid steel.
|Brand ||Roughneck |
|Material ||Copper |
|Manufacture ID ||38-650 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Roughneck Tri Vice is rated
Rated 5 out of
John the Thatcher
Really handy bit of kit. Great if you want a quick and easy way to cut wood safely
Date published: 2020-08-07
Rated 4 out of
Clamping for the lazy
I often find that for small tasks I can't be bothered to set up a workbench for cutting only a few lengths of material and then try to hold them in my hand, on my leg or balanced somewhere else even less clever for cutting or drilling. I hadn't noticed this Tri Vice before and kind of bought it on a whim to see if it could help.
The first thing to notice is that this device is neither particularly small nor light. Probably obvious given its function, but I was hoping to slip this into my toolbag. At 400mm long on each side and weighing just over 1.7KG, this isn't going to happen! However, it is small enough to come to job sites, or hung at home for a handy working aid.
The other thing to note is that unless the material to be cut is particularly hard, the force applied by the Tri Vice to clamp the material will inevitably damage it (at least leave a few marks, particularly on soft wood).
As for usefulness then yes it does the job well, albeit holding the material at an angle (not an issue, just need to remember when cutting). It is probably limited to lengths of material about a metre and over - you can do less but the resultant angles start getting more troublesome...
If you can live with these issues, then for rough work it is ideal and certainly better than trying to go 'freehand' with holding the material.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of
What a great piece of kit
Shoukd be part of everyones kit.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 4 out of
Decent piece of kit.
Bought as a replacement for my last one; borrowed and not returned. It's a bit less robust than the old one but then so am I. It's a decent piece of kit and it will do for me until the borrowers come
Date published: 2017-07-24
Rated 5 out of
Done It Meself
Easy to use. Easy to store. Easy to wrap as Christmas presents!
Date published: 2016-12-12