By Reginox Product code: 39019 Pack size: Each
High quality twin lever kitchen tap from Reginox, with a brushed nickel finish to complement the brass construction. The Reginox 3 in 1 boiling water kitchen tap dispenses both standard hot and cold water, as well as boiling hot water, with the temperature adjustable from 75 to 98°C. The boiling water is instantly dispensed using the child safe spring lock action and runs through the centre of the tap, ensuring it is always cool to touch, providing the perfect safety feature and peace of mind for a busy household. Delivering a completely safe flow of water from the swivelling U shaped spout without any of the dangerous ‘spitting’, the Reginox 3 in 1 boiling water tap replaces the need for a kettle, enabling users to save both space and money. It has a tank capacity of 2.4 litres and the boiler unit features a digital touch screen with interactive control.
• 3 in 1 - standard hot and cold kitchen mixer tap with added boiling water function
• Flexi pipes, fittings, replacement filters and boiling water tank included
• High quality brass kitchen tap with brushed nickel finish
• Twin lever operation with 360° swivelling U spout
• Easy clean, compact, deck mounted design
• Temperature adjustable from 75 to 98°C
• Insulated spout and handles
• Child safe spring lock on the instant hot handle
• Boiler unit features digital touch screen with interactive control
• Tank capacity: 2.4L (dimensions: 335 x 210 x 210mm)
• Unique unvented design eliminates extra pipework
• Min. pressure: 1 bar
• Replacement cycle for filter: 3-6 months
• 5 year warranty tap (1 year serviceable parts / 2 years boiler unit)
|Colour by dominance||Nickel|
|No. of Tap Holes||1|
|Inlet Connection||3/8” BSP to 1/2" BSP|
|Tap Handle Type||Twin Lever|
|Height to Spout (mm)||257|
|Max. Flow Rate||9.2 L/min at 3 bar|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||98|
|Spout Projection (mm)||210|
|Spout Type||U Spout|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN