Features a 3-step force adjuster for variable power. 40% easier to operate due to the squeeze trigger and easy load mechanism with no loose parts which minimises jamming. Uses 140 series staples 6-14mm. Suitable for staple codes 94619, 66661, 87137, 47386 and 18327.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Rapid Pro All Steel Tacker/Stapler is rated
Rated 3 out of
OK for what it is
Wish it wouldn't waste so many staples refusing to go into what I'm stapling.
Date published: 2019-03-22
Rated 1 out of
Bought this stapler to fit carpet underlay, but was unable to load the staples. They were the correct size and make but would not load. I returned it and the guy said it was a manufacturing fault.A replacement was ordered and delivered next day but guess what? The same problem!
I got a refund, but wasted two days.
Date published: 2019-03-18
Rated 5 out of
right for the job
Bought this for re-upholstering a chair. it is just right, easy to use and does the job properly with a variable force adjustment to make sure the staples go in far enough but not too deep.
Date published: 2017-11-22