Features a 3-step force adjuster for variable power. 40% easier to operate due to the squeeze trigger and easy load mechanism with no loose parts which minimises jamming. Uses 140 series staples 6-14mm. Suitable for staple codes 94619, 66661, 87137, 47386 and 18327.
|Brand ||Rapid |
|Manufacture ID ||RPDR34 |
|Type ||Staple Gun |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Rapid Pro All Steel Tacker/Stapler is rated
Rated 3 out of
OK for what it is
Wish it wouldn't waste so many staples refusing to go into what I'm stapling.
Date published: 2019-03-22
Rated 1 out of
Bought this stapler to fit carpet underlay, but was unable to load the staples. They were the correct size and make but would not load. I returned it and the guy said it was a manufacturing fault.A replacement was ordered and delivered next day but guess what? The same problem!
I got a refund, but wasted two days.
Date published: 2019-03-18
Rated 5 out of
right for the job
Bought this for re-upholstering a chair. it is just right, easy to use and does the job properly with a variable force adjustment to make sure the staples go in far enough but not too deep.
Date published: 2017-11-22