Compact pressure washer with Click&Clean accessory system. Features Tornado pressure regulating nozzle for full control of cleaning force. Handle and wheels for ease of use. On board storage.
• 1400W air cooled motor
• 440L/h maximum flow
Includes compact patio cleaner, Click&Clean soft bristled brush, 6m high pressure hose and 5m cable, G1 trigger gun with click connect and hose swivel, G2 Click&Clean lance, Click&Clean Powerspeed rotating pencil jet nozzle, Click&Clean foamer nozzle and detergent bottle.
Manufacturer's 2 year warranty (T&Cs apply).
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Nilfisk Compact Home & Auto Pressure Washer 240V 120 bar is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great Pressure Washer
Only used twice but a lot quieter than my old Kaarcher. Well engineered for the price and was recommended the brand by a friend
Date published: 2019-07-06
Rated 5 out of
Worth every penny
Love this thing. Bought to replace an ageing Bosch washer and I'm not regretting my choice. Surprisingly quiet in comparison to my Bosch and feels good quality. I know nilfisk are known for their over engineered motors so I'm expecting this to last me a long time. Accessories with this model are good, with the patio cleaner, wash bottle, adjustable pressure nozzle, spin nozzle and brush nozzle I think it could tackle any job I throw at it.
If I had to moan about something it would be the wash bottle, it would be better if you could have the wash bottle integrated into the machine so that you could still use the other nozzles at the same time as using a detergent but that is a minor issue.
Date published: 2019-05-27