1) No purchase necessary, entry is free to all customers registering an account with Toolstation and providing an email address
2) Promoter – Toolstation, Express Park, Bridgwater, TA6 4RN
3) All newly registered customers from the first to the last day of the month who provide a valid email address will be entered in to the draw. Entries can be made in branch, online or by phone. Only 1 entry per person is valid.
4) Customers do not need to opt-in to receiving marketing communications by email in order to qualify for the draw. Customers can manage their preferences at any time at toolstation.com or in branch.
5) The monthly draw will close on the last day of each month; any subsequent registrations then go in to next months draw.
6) The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by Toolstation within one month of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. No responsibility will be taken for lost or unreceived emails.
7) One winner will be picked monthly at random to receive £1,000 worth of tools and supplies. Products can be chosen by the customer, but must be a stocked item at toolstation.com. £1000 will be calculated based on full retail price on toolstation.com on the day of the draw.
8) The prizes will be sent to the winner from Toolstation.
9) Promotion is open to UK residents over 18, excluding employees of Toolstation and their families.
10) Prizes can only be dispatched to a UK postal address, are non- transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
11) Images shown in promotional material are only a representation of prizes.
12) The winners details will be available from the promoter.
13) The winner agrees to participate in publicity resulting from the promotion without the need for additional compensation.
14) Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the giveaway and to vary these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time.
16) Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Toolstation Ltd and not to any other party.