By Milwaukee Product code: 62729 Pack size: Each
To complete those heavy-duty fastening or drilling jobs, you’ll need the toughest screwdriver bits – and this Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ set certainly fits the bill.
Designed for use with impact drivers and supplied with a magnetic bit holder, these screwdriver bits feature two of Milwaukee’s innovative technologies to deliver exceptional performance and longevity.
A laser-hardened WEAR GUARD TIP™ offers improved wear resistance and protection, while SHOCK ZONE™ geometry allows the bits to flex with a spring-like action – this reduces stress at the tip to reduce the risk of breakages, and combines with special heat treatment to better absorb impacts.
• Designed for use with impact drivers
• Laser-hardened WEAR GUARD TIP™ for improved wear resistance and bit protection
• SHOCK ZONE™ absorbs impacts and allows bit to flex with spring-like action
• Flex reduces stress at the tip to reduce tip breakages
• Milwaukee engineered steel for greater resistance to impact shock
• Supplied in handy case for easy storage
• Includes 55x 25mm SHOCKWAVE™ screwdriving bits – 1x PH1, 2x PH2, 3x PZ1, 31x PZ2, 5x PZ3, 1x TX10, 1x TX15, 2x TX20, 2x TX25, 2x TX30, 1x TX40, 1x Hex 3mm, 1x Hex 4mm, 1x Hex 5mm, 1 x Hex 6mm
• Includes 12x 50mm SHOCKWAVE™ screwdriving bits – 1x PH1, 1x PH2, 1x PZ1, 4x PZ2, 1x PZ3, 1x TX15, 1x TX20, 1x TX25, 1x TX30
• Also includes 1x 60mm SHOCKWAVE™ magnetic bit holder and 2x 48mm SHOCKWAVE™ nut drivers (Hex 8mm, Hex 10mm)
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN