By Milwaukee Product code: 95279 Pack size: Each
You’ll work at peak performance for even longer when you use these HSS-Ground Thunderweb drill bits from Milwaukee. The innovative flute design ejects hot chips rapidly to dissipate heat far more effectively – this helps to increase the lifespan and working time of the drill bit.
Standard drill bits have a constant thickness throughout their length, but the Thunderweb design is characterised by a conical-shaped web that gets thicker towards the back. Even at its narrowest point, the Thunderweb core is thicker than that of a standard drill bit.
The open flute form also helps to reduce drill drawback, particularly when you’re drilling deeper holes. A 135° split point ensures precision starting – the drill bit won't walk on the material surface.
A polished finish reduces friction to further extend each bit’s longevity, making this 25-piece set a choice you can depend on. The bits come complete with an impact-resistant ABS case, so you can keep them stored neatly and safely between uses.
• Thunderweb flute ejects hot chips rapidly to increase drill bit’s lifespan
• Open flute form reduces drill drawback, particularly when drilling deeper holes
• 135° split point for precision starting – drill bit won't walk on material surface
• Polished finish reduces friction to further extend drill bit life
• Accepts higher feed pressure and torque for fewer breakages
• Impact-resistant ABS case with added rubber corner protection
• Set includes 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 12.5mm and 13mm drill bits
|Diameter (mm)||1 - 13|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN