Matrix II steel contains 8% cobalt allowing the teeth to retain the original tooth hardness even at high working temperatures. Ideal for cutting hard materials such as stainless steel, non ferrous metals, plasterboard, PVC as well as softer materials like wood. Requires less feed pressure due to the combination of aggressive tooth geometry and good chip clearance. Multiple leverage points to work cut material out of the holesaw for faster plug removal.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Milwaukee Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Holesaw 25mm is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great tool for the job
Does what it needs to do.
Date published: 2018-11-04