The vacuum brazing allows the grit to be in constant contact with the material to produce a very fast and effective cut. Suitable for cutting concrete, rubber, fibreglass, wood, plastic, ducting, quarry slabs, Indian sandstone and non-ferrous metal.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Mexco Vacuum Brazed Diamond Blade 230mm is rated
Rated 1 out of
Why do I need a nickname
Very poor don't bother
Brought it for its wood cutting ability and after about a minute there was a lot of smoke and not a lot of cutting going on so took it straight back was not happy wasted my time and fuel getting it and it's dose not deserve the 1 star I gave it
Date published: 2017-06-20
Rated 4 out of
Rockpool Garden Services
Pretty good. Seems to cut well on natural sandstone and concrete.
Date published: 2016-12-16
Rated 4 out of
It did exactly what I wanted
Bought this because I needed to cut out a root next to a sewer pipe and there were stones embedded in the root. I had tried a chain saw which got blunted when ever I hit a stone. The blade worked very well providing I deliberately cleaned the wood off the blade every few minutes by cutting into a spare piece of concrete
Date published: 2016-12-11
Rated 3 out of
More competitive with a price drop. But only lasted a week after cutting bricks and motor. Cuts well to begin with, but slightly disappointed with lifespan.
Date published: 2016-12-06