• 2 x 2.0Ah Li-Ion batteries
• 13mm keyless chuck
• Integrated work light and battery capacity display
Supplied with carry case and 32 piece Metabo bit box set. Maximum drilling capacity in masonry 10mm, concrete 10mm, steel 10mm and wood 20mm. Maximum torque: 55Nm. Maximum impact rate: 27,000bpm. No load speed: 0-450/0-1800rpm.
Bit box consists of PH1, PH2 x 2, PH3; PZ1, PZ2 x 2, PZ3; SL3, SL4, SL5, SL6. H3, H4, H5, H6; T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40. Torx-TR: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40. Magnetic quick-change ¼” hex bit holder with adapter for sockets.
||2 x 2.0Ah
|Corded or Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Metabo SB18L 18V Li-Ion Cordless Combi Drill & 32 Piece Bit Set 2 x 2.0Ah is rated
Rated 5 out of
Why dont more people stock Metabo products, their gear is amazing and so underestimated. Should hav bought into this brand years ago, what a great product at a great price
Date published: 2018-11-27
Rated 5 out of
Pingu the joiner
Well balanced value drill
Brilliant bit of kit used daily and abused its a solid drill for the money metabo are german owned by hitachi win win on quality.
Date published: 2018-10-26
Rated 2 out of
I brought this drill a week ago and manage to build a shed with it and put a bed together and a bedside table. I drilled 2x 5mm holes in the wall since then the chuck would not release, sparks come out the motor when operating the drill.
Date published: 2018-10-19
Rated 4 out of
Good Drill; right price.
I've had Metabo stuff before so I know it's good. This 18v drill/driver is a good step up from 15.6 and the price is very good. I'd have preferred bigger batteries but that would have made it more expensive, so a reasonable trade off. On the down side, the bits and bit holder are useless; I've already binned them.
Date published: 2018-04-07