• Power input: 1350W
• No load speed: 5000rpm
• Cutting speed: 57m/s
• Max cutting width 90º: 120mm, 45º: 80mm
• Max cutting depth: 90º: 60mm, 45º: 45mm
• Max cutting capacity: 90º/90º: 120 x 60mm, 45º/45º: 80 x 45mm
• Saw blade: 216 x 30mm
Supplied with carbide saw blade (40 teeth) 2 table length extensions, length guide, material clamp, tool for saw blade change and chip collection bags.
Compact light weight. Ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock. Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop. Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points. Adjustable and extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. Material clamp for secure fixing of the work. Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Metabo KS 216 M Lasercut 1350W 216mm Mitre Saw 240V is rated
Rated 4 out of
great make & compact for small work
if you want to cut any thing above 5inch get the sliding metabo other wise this is great for small work.
Date published: 2019-06-04
Rated 5 out of
H from steps
Dust extraction works
The dust extraction bag catches about 70% of the dust. That's at least 69% more than every other tool I've ever used. Cut accurate mitres at 45 and 90 once set up with possitive stops in the usual places that have very little wiggle. The light is useful, the laser is accurate to the point that I trust it. The extension tables are solid and can be removed, fixed together and used to support long peices at the tables height, very clever. The clamp is quick release and is actually quick so I use it. The blade it comes with cuts clean, 40t I believe.
Date published: 2019-03-21
Rated 5 out of
Light, vwery well made and accurate!
I have been looking at this model for sometime to replace my old, heavy and very inaccurate chop saw. It has exceeded my expectations in every respect. I have just cut parts for a picture frame: the cuts are clean, true and precisely 45 degrees.
Date published: 2017-12-20