Light machine for convenient one-handed operation. Ideal for working overhead. Grip area with non-slip soft-grip surface. Robust clamping system for sanding paper with or without hook and loop fastener. Dust cartridge with filter for working without connecting to a vacuum cleaner.
• No load speed: 26000rpm
• Power input: 200W
• Base plate: 114 x 102mm
• Orbit diameter: 1.4mm
• Cable length: 2.8m
Supplied with hole punch, dust collection cartridge, 1 pleated filter and plastic carry case.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Metabo FSR 200 Intec 200W 1/4 Sheet Palm Sander 240V is rated
Rated 5 out of
Well built and good value for money tool, as what you would expect from Metabo and value from Toolstation....
Date published: 2019-05-14
Rated 4 out of
Great little sander. Easy to grip and light weight
I bought this to replace a SKILL Professional palm sander that I had for years. This one is slightly smaller and lighter but so far it is performing as well as my old palm sander. If it gives me as many years of service I will be pleased. It would be better if the accesories was sold as well, for example the attachment for a vacuum cleaner to extract the dust. There is one small draw back and that is the lever clamps for holding the sand paper. Even when they are opened as much as they can be it is quite a struggle to get the paper under the clamps because the gap is very slight. I would only recommend this to a friend if I had informed them of this minor problem and they were ok with this.
Date published: 2018-01-26