By Mercia Product code: 82299 Pack size: Each
• Apex Roof
• Shiplap cladding - 12mm
• Styrene Glazing
• Roof Vent
• Roofing Felt Included
• Galvanised Steel Pad Bolt Included
• 10 year Anti-rot guarantee as well as a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
• Shiplap cladding – Interlocking tongue and groove boards feature a protective lip to offer a strong, premium and weatherproof panel.
• Styrene Glazing- The windows in this greenhouse are glazed with UV treated styrene. This shatterproof material is used as a much safter alternative to traditional glass glazing.
• Roof Vent- This greenhouse comes with venting windows in the roof to help regulate internal temperatures.
• Solid Sheet Roof and Floor – A hard wearing and cost effective build for your garden building
• Roofing Felt Included – Provides a waterproof barrier to protect your building and its contents from the elements
The Combi Greenhouse is a spacious and practical garden building ideal for those seeking somewhere to pot and grow plants and flowers as well as store garden equipment and accessories. Featuring a traditional apex roofline, there is generous headroom inside, great for storing taller equipment and installing shelving.
The walls of this greenhouse and shed are constructed using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel. Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure. The glazing is made of UV resistant styrene, which allows maximum light into the greenhouse while being safe and shatterproof.
The roof and floor of the shed are made from solid sheet board, a durable material that is made up of several layers of tightly compacted oriented strands, to create a robust and long-lasting build. No floor is supplied with the greenhouse to ensure water can drain easily after you have watered the produce. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions and our manufacturer’s recommendations, to ensure a simple and stress free assembly process.
Made in the UK, from ethically sourced FSC certified timber. All of our buildings come with an Anti-rot guarantee, to ensure your garden building looks great and lasts the test of time, this building in particular comes with a conditional 10 year Anti-rot guarantee as well as a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. Annual re-treatment is required to maintain your building and the Anti-rot guarantee.
|Size||10' x 6'|
|Building Size (Nominal)||10' x 6'|
|Base Included||Base Not Included|
|Door Width (mm)||550|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Floor Included||Floor Included (Shed)|
|Framing Thickness||27mm x 44mm|
|No. of Windows||18|
|Roof Covering Material||Mineral Felt|
|Lock Included||Lock Not Included|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Number of Doors||2|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN