By Mercia Product code: 84996 Pack size: Each
Maximise your living space by transforming your garden with this beautiful Retreat log cabin from Mercia. Combining traditional features with a contemporary open plan style, it’s the perfect place to chill – no matter what the weather is doing.
Whether you’re entertaining guests, or you’re just looking to relax and unwind with your feet up, the Retreat cabin gives you a comfortable and cosy place to do it. There is plenty of room for furniture and other items, while the double-glazed windows and double door access creates a spacious, light and airy interior. A lock and key is supplied too, so you can keep your belongings safe between uses.
A generous roof overhang offers the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the summer weather in your garden while getting some shade. The building itself is constructed with high-quality 28mm thick Baltic pine log boards, using an interlocking tongue and groove method to ensure a strong and robust build. The log boards are hard-wearing and heat retaining, which means you can use this log cabin all year round!
The double-glazed windows also help with insulation, while allowing plenty of natural light to pour in – it really is the ideal place to enjoy some quiet time with a book to read. If the weather turns, the roof is covered with roofing felt for further protection against the elements.
Mercia’s log cabins are supplied untreated, and will require a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction. It will be delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths and should be constructed on a firm and level base.
• Constructed using 28mm thick interlocking timber log boards for strength
• Interlocking tongue and groove method forms a tight seal against the weather
• Log boards are hard-wearing and retain heat well – perfect all year round
• High-quality roofing felt provides a waterproof seal to protect against the rain
• Roof overhang provides extra shade from the sun on those hot days
• Double-glazed windows let in plenty of natural light while providing insulation
• Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards create a strong and hard-wearing floor
• Manufactured by hand in the UK using FSC-certified timber
• Delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths
• Should be constructed on a firm and level base
• Supplied untreated – requires a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction
|Size||4m x 3m|
|Building Size (Nominal)||4m x 3m|
|Base Included||Base Included|
|Cladding Type||Log Board|
|Door Width (mm)||1488|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Floor Included||Floor Included|
|No. of Windows||1|
|Roof Covering Material||Mineral Felt|
|Lock Included||Lock Included|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Number of Doors||2|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN