Mercia Retreat Log Cabin 4m x 3m - 34mm Double Glazed
by Mercia Product Code: 22866 22866
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
1 Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 28 business days.
Whether you’re entertaining guests, or you’re just looking to relax and unwind with your feet up, the Retreat cabin gives you a comfortable and cosy place to do it. There is plenty of room for furniture and other items, while the double-glazed windows and double door access creates a spacious, light and airy interior. A lock and key is supplied too, so you can keep your belongings safe between uses.
A generous roof overhang offers the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the summer weather in your garden while getting some shade. The building itself is constructed with high-quality 34mm thick Baltic pine log boards, using an interlocking tongue and groove method to ensure a strong and robust build. The log boards are hard-wearing and heat retaining, which means you can use this log cabin all year round!
The double-glazed windows also help with insulation, while allowing plenty of natural light to pour in – it really is the ideal place to enjoy some quiet time with a book to read. If the weather turns, the roof is covered with roofing felt for further protection against the elements.
Mercia’s log cabins are supplied untreated, and will require a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction. It will be delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths and should be constructed on a firm and level base.
• Constructed using 34mm thick interlocking timber log boards for strength
• Interlocking tongue and groove method forms a tight seal against the weather
• Log boards are hard-wearing and retain heat well – perfect all year round
• High-quality roofing felt provides a waterproof seal to protect against the rain
• Roof overhang provides extra shade from the sun on those hot days
• Double-glazed windows let in plenty of natural light while providing insulation
• Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards create a strong and hard-wearing floor
• Manufactured by hand in the UK using FSC-certified timber
• Delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths
• Should be constructed on a firm and level base
• Supplied untreated – requires a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction