The Mercia Traditional Summerhouse is a spacious and stylish summerhouse that offers the perfect spot to sit back and relax during the summer months. Three large styrene glazed windows allow light to flood the interior and styrene glazed French doors open out onto the sheltered veranda, creating a light, airy and welcoming space to enjoy.
The walls of this summerhouse are constructed using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel. Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure.
Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards are used to construct the roof and floor of this summerhouse. Using an interlocking method, the boards lock together to create a premium, strong and hard-wearing finish which is ideal for frequently used buildings and heavier items. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions and our manufacturer’s recommendations, to ensure a simple and stress free assembly process.
This building is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC certified timber. All of our buildings come with an Anti-rot guarantee, to ensure your garden building looks great and lasts the test of time, this building in particular comes with a conditional 10 year Anti-rot guarantee as well as a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. Annual re-treatment is required to maintain your building and the Anti-rot guarantee.
• Shiplap cladding – Interlocking tongue and groove boards feature a protective lip to offer a strong, premium and weatherproof panel.
• Roofing Felt Included – Provides a waterproof barrier to protect your building and its contents from the elements
• Tongue and Groove roof and floor – Heavy duty interlocking boards create a premium strong and robust finish
• Fixed Styrene Glazed Windows -Large windows all the Summerhouse to be filled with natural light. This creates an inviting and homely garden space.
• Antique Style Handles & Hinges- Bringing a traditional element to the design language of the building. These handles and Hinges offer a classic look that wouldn’t look out of place in any outdoor space.
|Size||8' x 8'|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN